Grow your business and access Brisbane affluent business leaders - This is the magazine they read!
Savvy advertisers know that including Brisbane Business News in their marketing and advertising plans will showcase their message to Brisbane's business elite.
Brisbane Business News offers exclusive access to the business leaders of one of the fastest growing and most successful cities in the nation.
Brisbane Business News is mailed directly by name and title to the workplace of its readers and is also sold in local newsagents and distributed at business events and leading hotels in the city.
Brisbane Business News and its sister publication Gold Coast Business News offers companies the opportunity to double the exposure of their brands by accessing South East Queensland’s successful business leaders through two dynamic magazines, while also taking advantage of both titles online.
Can you afford to miss out on this?
Our readers are influential decision makers.
They have highly disposable incomes, use credit, have investments and mortgages, purchase lifestyle products and services and entertain clients and staff.
Our readers are:
* The AB demographic
* Average age of 41 years
* Average personal income of $102,076
* Average investment portfolio of $731,280
* 89% find the magazine relevant to them
Source: Business News Publications Reader Survey June 2010
* 65% of our readers spend less than 2 hours of TV
* 8 out of 10 listen to less than 2 hours of radio per day
* Mailed direct by name and title to paid subscribers and business leaders
* Available in more than 450 newsagencies between Logan and Byron Bay
* Corporate functions and events
* 5 star hotels
* In Qantas and Virgin business lounges at Brisbane and Gold Coast Airports.
To view the media kit please click Brisbane Business News media kit.
Please contact a sales representative for further details on 07 3608 2070.
All rates are exclusive of GST. LOADINGS: Back Page: 30%, Inside front & back page: 25%, Page 2-9: 20%, Right hand page: 10%
To view the material specifications please click Brisbane Business News material specifications.